Sam's Local Plumbing is seeking an experienced plumber to become a valuable member of our outstanding team.
Ongoing Full-Time position available
About the role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will utilise your plumbing and drainage skills and knowledge to undertake a variety of maintenance plumbing tasks.
- Competitive above award wage, overtime pay and commission
- Excellent Full-Time Job Security (The opportunity to grow and build a long-term career with Sam's Local Plumbing)
- Stocked Company Vehicle
- Incentives and Rewards
- You will be provided with a company vehicle, a company uniform, a company mobile phone, and a company tablet.
- Positive, Professional and Encouraging Work Environment
- In-house Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Be a journeyman or qualified/registered plumber (relevant trade qualifications)
- Experience in residential maintenance
- Experience in commercial maintenance (would be an advantage but not essential)
- Experience in using various drain machines, cameras, jetters & locators
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic (punctuality is a must)
- Has own tools
- Has a current driver's license (preferably manual)
- Has a valid white card