Australian Crane Parts and Service are currently seeking an Experienced Overhead Crane Service Supervisor based in Perth, WA.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Supervising, planning and scheduling a team of technicians
- Planning and scheduling the maintenance and repair work on overhead cranes and equipment.
- Able to compile and quote work as required
- Maintaining of the existing client base and developing of new clients
- Be experience in carrying out inspections, service and maintenance of overhead cranes.
- Compile documentation including worksheets/reports and discuss any repairs with the client.
- Have awareness and knowledge of OHS requirements and assume responsibility for the quality of work with compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate to all clients in a professional manner
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Hold a Current C Class Driver's License
The key skills required for this role include:
- Overhead Crane maintenance experience is necessary
- Hold a Current A Grade Electrical License
- Possess strong computer skills
- Forklift , Working at Heights and Rigging Ticket Advantageous
- Strong Mechanical/Electrical Experience
- Be safety conscious and have the ability to promote a safe environment
- Must be An Australian Citizen or lawful right to work in Australia.