MineWare is a global industry leader of advanced monitoring technology for ground engaging equipment. Our independent monitoring systems improve the performance and productivity of surface mining operations around the world.
At an exciting time in our business, we are seeking a dynamic, experienced Electrician to join our award winning team.
This is a permanent, full-time position. Ideally, you will be based around the Perth area and be happy travelling to remote sites to perform your activities.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role will involve:
- Onsite and remote repairs to field based company products
- Completion of planned and scheduled maintenance activities
- Machine installation, programming, configuration and fault finding
- Integrity testing on machinery and equipment
- Electrical maintenance support
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A full Western Australian Electrical Fitter/Mechanic trade qualification (MANDATORY)
- Previous experience in an industrial or service maintenance environment
- A commitment to ensuring the highest standards of Occupational Health and Safety
- Excellent problem solving skills and trade Skills
- A meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to work in a dynamic team environment and autonomously as required
- Confidence working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Proven client liaison skills
- An interest and ability to travel
Essential skills will include a good understanding of the Windows operating system and computer networking infrastructure.
Highly regarded skills
- Current WA Coal Surface Generic Induction and SGS Surface Induction Training Certificates
- A telecommunications qualification
- Basic understanding networking principles preferred
- Current mining industry experience
- Full time with base salary
- Laptop, Phone, Work Vehicle
- A supportive team with mentoring from experienced team members
- A global company with career growth opportunities
Founded in 2006, MineWare today operates in all of the major mining regions worldwide and is proudly part of the Komatsu Group of Companies.