We are the leading supplier of uPVC Windows and Doors in Melbourne. We supply home owners, direct to trade and large builders. We are now one of the most respected manufacturers in Australia. We manufacture all types of uPVC products to a high and exacting standard.
We are seeking someone who is experienced and versatile in carpentry and is willing to learn the glazing side of window installations. Previous experience of window installation is advantageous but not essential.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Removal and installation of uPVC windows and doors (Statewide) using hand and power tools
- Glaze windows and doors
- Fitting reveals and architraves to a high standard
- Reading and comprehending work orders and house plans
- Loading and unloading of frames, glass and screens, cross checking all jobs to be installed
- To ensure all paperwork/ records completed
- Diligently work as a team member with all company employees and build relationships across the company to ensure overall mutual success and attainment of Company goals
Skills and experience
- The right candidate must have a high level of carpentry experience and willing to learn glazing side of installation.
- High communication skills
- Must be physically fit due to the amount of lifting involved, reliable and hard working.
- Hold a current manual driver's licence as all work is onsite.
- Show enthusiasm, a positive outlook and cooperative attitude in a team environment are key requirements.
- Have the capacity to learn new skills and be able to complete tasks accurately, carefully and tidily with attention to detail as you will be working in customer's homes.
Job benefits and perks
On the job training provided