With the ongoing threat of Coronavirus in our day to day lives, the team here at ConX have put together a list of ways to protect yourself and your family when you work on a building site all day.
Any area with a high density of people working has the potential to spread the virus, this includes construction sites.
These few simple tips will help you stay healthy and protect others too,
- Restrict the sharing of tools where possible
- Wear gloves & a mask as much as you can
- Restrict touching your face and particularly your nose & mouth (even with gloves)
- Bring your own lunch, water bottle, cutlery, etc
- Bring hand sanitizer in your lunch bag
- Wash your hands before & after eating
- Avoid touching areas in the toilets with your hands
- Wash your hands thoroughly throughout the day
- Have a shower as soon as you get home
- If you are sick, stay at home and protect others
If you or a team member are stuck at home with the Coronavirus, use this opportunity to quote on some more upcoming jobs with ConX Measure